Tuesday 1 November 2011

Ghostbusters Halloween screenings! Spooky times with spooky friends


Last night was a frightening one, folks. For it was Halloween, and all the ghouls and goblins were out there, asking for not BLOOD, but CANDY. This year I asked for neither; I asked for Ghostbusters. Me and a couple of friends ventured out to the nearest theater, played the hell out of Snk Vs. Capcom and Ninja Assault down at the arcade (got the high score on Ninja Assault for the day to boot) and even got a free bag of chips from Cinema 1, because the lady was a big fan of mine.
AT LAST the previews had started. I had seen a trailer for the new Muppets movie and I love Jim Henson so much, and it felt good seeing puppets, because I can't stand CG, that I think I will see it when it comes out.
SWEET JESUS, the ACTUAL MOVIE HAS STARTED. I'M LOOKING AT IT WITH MY EYEBALLS AND I'M LAUGHING. THAT VENKMAN GUY IS FUNNY. THE EFFECTS IN THIS MOVIE STILL HOLD UP REALLY NICELY.
It had been about a year since the last time I had seen Ghostbusters, and I always feel good watching it, so watching it with an audience of fans was even better!
Did anybody else go see it at their local theater? What did you think? What was your favourite line that Rick Moranis said? 
404

No comments:

Post a Comment